Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ed Tech and Us

Greetings! This blog will serve several functions:
  • It'll act as an additional communication tool for our class
  • Changes to assignments, due dates, additional options for assignments, etc. will be posted here
  • It will allow me to learn about blog use (currently, I've spent the last 3 hours this morning just to get to this point. And that, my friends, is a major reason I've never been able to do a blog while teaching. Three hours on a Sunday would have been spent on lesson planning and prep, not "playing around with a blog.")
I would like you to subscribe via email or RSS feed to this blog. We'll try it and see if it is useful or if we should revert back to using D2L only. Your comments are welcome - just be kind and remember, I'm a novice in blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment